Learner Guide with Unit Content, Assessment Tasks, Competency Records, Benchmark Answers and Assessment Mapping for MEM07028B Operate computer controlled machines/processes.
This training and assessment material has been developed in collaboration with the Caravan Industry Association Victoria and the material is distributed by the Association.
Purchase enquiries should be directed to:
Industry Development Manager
Caravan Industry Association Victoria
Unit 8 / 88 Dynon Road, West Melbourne? VIC? 3003
Ph:?? 03 9372 5388
Fax: 03 9376 5890
This unit covers obtaining the job instructions, conducting the pre-start checks, and operating and monitoring the computer controlled machine or process.
This unit applies to a range of NC, CNC and robot operated machines or processes in a production environment.
Work is performed to established processes, practices, specifications and instructions as appropriate. Technical difficulties are resolved in consultation with appropriate technical advisers.
An appropriate level of measurement skill should be selected with this unit. Where it is required to use tools, then Unit MEM18001C (Use hand tools) should also be selected.
Where basic operation excludes setting and tool adjustment skills, then Unit MEM07024B (Operate and monitor machine/process) should be selected.
FORMAT: Customisable MS Word
Qualifications that include this unit
- MSM41015 – Certificate IV in Recreational Vehicles
- MSM31115 – Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSM21115 – Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- MSA30610 – Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacture
- MSA20610 – Certificate II in Recreational Vehicle Manufacture
- MEM50105 – Diploma of Engineering – Advanced Trade
- MEM40105 – Certificate IV in Engineering
- MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- MEM30105 – Certificate III in Engineering – Production Systems
- MEM20205 – Certificate II in Engineering – Production Technology
- MEM20105 – Certificate II in Engineering
- MEM10105 – Certificate I in Engineering
- LMT31909 – Certificate III in Engineering – TCF Mechanic