LRES provides a full ranges of services through document production and on-site consultation to meet the requirements of RTO clients.? This includes audit support, rectifications, scope additions, etc., with provision of the following services:
- Quality systems development, including policy, procedure and Work Instructions to meet requirements of Principal purpose requirement for registered training organisations VRQA Guidelines for VET Providers, AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Continuing and Initial Registration, the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, the Australian Qualifications Framework, the Fit and Proper Person Requirements, the Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements and the Data Provision Requirements, National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018.
- Set-up of AVETMISS compliant student management system.
- AVETMISS reporting including processing error reports.
- Funding contract submissions and management (e.g. User Choice).
- Research Funding Opportunities through State and Federal Funding bodies including tenders and grants.
- Tender production and submission.
- All aspects of student enrolment and ongoing processing.
- Quality indicator management and submissions/Annual NCVER data returns.
- Systems and processes implementation and training.
- Training and Assessment document production and submission to Regulators (VRQA/ASQA), provider Scope of Registration amendment applications.
- Training and Assessment material production (all course areas).
- General administration support.
- Trainer file and Trainer Matrix production and maintenance.
- Risk Management, Strategic Plan and Business Plan document and process production.
- Third Party, such as Heavy Vehicle Licence Testing through VicRoads and RMS and High Risk Licencing through WorkSafe Victoria, WorkCover NSW, and WHSQ Queensland, initial registration applications and development of required documentation including policies, procedures and templates.
- Conduct Internal Audits against AQTF, VRQA Guidelines, Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, State funded contract obligations, National Code.
- Trainer/Assessor and Management Professional Development programs.
- Post Regulator audit rectifications.
- Develop and manage corporate governance structure.
- Management of sub-contracting arrangements and client relationship management and liaison.
- Development and implementation of online learning and assessment platforms.
- Website development to meet marketing standards and specifications as defined within VRQA Guidelines for VET Providers, AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Continuing and Initial Registration, the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, the Australian Qualifications Framework , the Fit and Proper Person Requirements, the Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements and the Data Provision Requirements, National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007.
- Management and distribution of legislative updates.
- Conduct specific purpose meetings and professional development activities as required.
- Post Audit rectification process and document production.
- RTO Initial registration document production and submission.
- VET Fee-Help document production and submission.
- Submission to Centrelink for approval for Youth Allowance, Austudy payment, ABSTUDY, and the Pensioner Education Supplement for course programs.
- Database design including complaints register, continuous improvement and site risk audit and check.
- Document template production including Enrolment forms, Feedback forms, Training Plans, Certificates, Statement of Attainment & Testamurs, Student Assessments, Contracts, RTO Forms, Trainer resume’s and personal development docs, General Correspondence.
- Student Management System Data Integrity Review and database repair.
- Evidence of Eligibility and Participation review.
- Management of partnership clients and Memoranda of Understanding.
- Attending management meetings, ensuring items have been documented and actioned.
- Conducting or overseeing moderation and validation.
- Course development and industry consultation.
- Course Accreditation and Development.
- Occupational/Work Health and Safety incident investigation.